Need image data entry support for successful startup
Role: Contract Image Data Entry Specialist
Company: Sonder (sonder.com)
Hours: Up to 30 hours per month (1-2 hours per week)
Duration: 3-6 months, with potential to extend contract
Opportunity: This is an amazing opportunity for someone with a photo and/or creative background interested in breaking into tech and production work. We’re growing fast and need support.
AS A CONTRACT IMAGE DATA ENTRY SPECIALIST YOU WILL:
– Upload photographs to Sonder’s internal systems to be listed on Online Travel Agencies
– Update project management system (Asana) when photos are uploaded
– Note: You will not be doing image editing in this contract position.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
– You’re a quick learner, super organized, and have strong attention to detail
– You’re able to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
NOT REQUIRED BUT NICE TO HAVE:
– Bachelor’s degree in photography, communications, marketing, or related experience
– Startup experience
– Asset management experience
– Interiors or lifestyle photography experience
– Operations experience
– Photoshop experience
Sonder is revolutionizing hospitality through innovative, tech-powered service and inspiring, thoughtfully designed accommodations combined into one seamlessly managed experience. Officially launched in 2014 and headquartered in San Francisco, Sonder is making a world of better stays open to all with a variety of accommodation options — from rooms to suites and apartments — found in more than 30 cities spanning eight countries and three continents. Sonder’s innovative app empowers guests by making self-service features and 24/7 on-the-ground support just a tap away. From simple self check-in to boutique bathroom amenities, we bring the best of a hotel without any of the formality.