Freelance Writers to contribute articles on the Pharmaceutical Industry
Needs to Hire Pharma Writers:
Who we are:
PharmaSources.com is not only a professional B2B platform in the pharmaceutical industry but an initiator of the original writers league in the pharmaceutical industry.
Our goal is to provide users with up-to-date, professional, and in-depth industry daily reports, to achieve effective sharing of information among pharmaceutical professionals, and together to witness the development of the pharmaceutical industry.
What we can provide:
An opportunity to become KOL in the pharmaceutical industry
Link to Omni-media platform
Articles will be published on PharmaSources.com and Pharma Sources Insight
Requirements for writers and articles:
Native English writing skills
Above 70% of originality
No less than 1000 words per article
First release and exclusive rights for PharmaSources.com
Need to be punctual and always meet the deadline
Keen on discovering and sharing the trends in the pharma industry.
What we need:
We need experienced, professional pharma writers.
To prove your professionalism, please provide:
-CV to allow us to know your experience and expertise
-At least 1-2 pieces of sample articles and let us know your preferred topic ranges.
Writers who apply this job shall be an expert on Pharma or Biopharma,
and be able to create topics on the following areas:
1. International trade and supply situation of a specific API, Intermediate, Extract…
2. Update on new developments of drugs and drugmakers, such as popular R&D trends, new drug approvals, M&A, License In & Out, CXO, for example,
*EZH2, the Next Popular Anti-tumor Targets,
*Artificial Intelligence and Pharma Industry…
3. Analysis based on government statistics, pharma companies’ annual reports, and public data, such as
*Top 10 Best Selling Drugs,
*R&D Pipeline Layout of CAR-T Drugs in Chinese Pharmaceutical Companies…
4. Technical articles on the production process, such as QBD, HPLC…
5. International laws & regulations Updates, such as
*FDA Easy Labeling
We will define the writing scopes depending on the fields of your expertise,
It is highly suggested and preferred to include your potential topic ranges when writing a cover letter.